Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sketches II

I started this drawing about a year ago while I had my art studio on Ray Street. There was an open wall space in the parking lot adjacent to the San Diego Art Department and I had the chance to paint it with one of my illustrations. The illustration depicted today was the first mock up I came up with for the wall. Unfortunately, my time and efforts were driven into different directions so the wall painting never came to fruition and the drawing remains unfinished. Since that time, I've put it on the shelf for a while, partly because of all the other shows on my agenda, partly because I'm not entirely sure how to finish the artwork. 


 




 

 

 
Maybe one of these days the muse that originally inspired the piece 
will decide to come back and tell me how to finish it...

Until then, take care... 

No comments:

Post a Comment