Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bic Ballpoint Pen Sketches Pt. V


A few months after my show at the Tin Can Alehouse, I was invited by Randall Christopher to share a table at San Diego’s Comic Convention International. Since the age of ten I had religiously attended the Comic Con as a spectator with my father, and now I was given the chance to finally play a part in the convention experience as an exhibitor. It was childhood dream that had finally come true and a part of me still can’t believe that I get to participate in something so spectacular. I’m grateful for every moment I spend in that convention center and I hope that in the years to come we can sustain a substantial presence of independent artists and publishers. Those were the pioneers of San Diego’s Comic Con International they remain the heart and soul of graphic novels/comic literature.




please visit katherinebrannock.com

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment